Travels extensively to cultivate Middlebury constituents for annual participation gifts, leadership-level Annual Fund gifts, and
recruits, trains and stewards class fundraising volunteers. Coordinates and monitors the fundraising programs for a defined
group of Reunion classes and other signature programs.
This is considered a full time benefits eligible position. The starting salary range for the position is $60,900 - $76,200 per year.
- Travel extensively, conducting 1:1 and small group visits with prospects and volunteers for assessment, cultivation,
solicitation and stewardship
- Manage at least one milestone Reunion program and a portfolio of defined classes; recruit and manage volunteer
committees, fueling committee momentum and fundraising success
- Recruit, train and solicit 100-200 class agent volunteers who conduct peer to peer solicitations with classmates
- Maintain oversight of pool of leadership Annual Giving prospects
- Build and advance strong professional relationships with alumni, parents and friends of Middlebury that result in
- Collaborate extensively with annual giving, leadership gifts, planned gifts, principal gifts, and the alumni office on
successful prospect engagement, cultivation and solicitation
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of Middlebury's priorities and be well versed in Middlebury's academic, co-curricular and
student life programming.
Middlebury College is an equal-opportunity employer where diversity, equity, and inclusion are core values. To this end, the College recruits talented and diverse faculty, staff, and students from across the United States and around the world. Middlebury College encourages applications from women, people of color, people with disabilities, and members of other protected classes and historically underrepresented communities. The College also invites applications from individuals who demonstrate an ongoing commitment to advancing diversity, equity, and inclusion in the workplace.
- Bachelors degree required
- 2+ years of experience in Development or related field
- Ability to motivate, train and manage volunteers
- Must be highly collaborative and a skilled problem solver
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Some evening and weekend work required
- Handles confidential materials with discretion
- Travel and valid drivers license required
Physical Demands and Working Conditions:
- Required to work some evenings and weekends
- Work in a traditional office setting that involves mainly work at a desk and computer
Offer is contingent upon successful completion of a criminal background check.
As an employee of Middlebury College, you will enjoy being part of a vibrant supportive community.
- Middlebury Colleges offers its employees excellent compensation and competitive health, dental, life, disability, generous retirement matching, and vision benefits, Middlebury offers a generous time-away program - up to 34 days per year during the first two years of service, increasing as the term of service lengthens. Middlebury employees are eligible for robust educational assistance programs as well as free or reduced rates for cultural events and use of sporting facilities (including the College's golf course and Nordic and alpine ski area). The result is a very high quality-of-life in a gorgeous setting.
- Middlebury Colleges offers its employees excellent compensation and other perks of employment including:
- MiddCard Privileges: access to athletic facilities, discounts at the College store, library privileges, and discounts at cultural and sporting events. In addition, the card allows door access to certain campus buildings. Spouses or domestic partners of benefits-eligible employees are eligible to receive a Spouse/Partner card with the same privileges as the employee card (except door access).
- Discounts on season passes at Middlebury College Snow Bowl, the Ralph Myhre Golf Course and the Rikert Ski Touring Center.
- Access to our Partner Inclusion Program that provides comprehensive support services to the spouses and partners of Middlebury employees.
- A full listing of our benefit offerings can be found on our website by following this web link: https://www.middlebury.edu/office/human-resources/...
- Or click see some of the other fun perks of working at Middlebury, whether in Vermont or Monterey!
Come join us and be a part of our team!
To apply visit https://apply.workable.com/middleburycollege/j/0E5430A2EE/.
Copyright 2022 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency