This ad is expired.
- Assistant Director of Advancement Operations (Remote Flexibity)
- Go to our website »
Assistant Director of Advancement Operations (Remote Flexibity)
Requisition Number: 2023S007Posting
Full Time/Part Time: Full Time
Division: Office of Advancement
Department: Advancement Operations
The Assistant Director of Advancement Operations is accoutable for operationalizing strategy for the department of Advancement Operations. Key responsibilities include but are not limited to: reporting, data analysis, development of division policies and procedures, investigation and implementation of new technology, design and execution of technical training, system administration, and troubleshooting.
The Assistant Director is accountable for designing and executing technical training for the division of Advancement and campus partners including the proactive development of introductory sessions, workshops, tutorials, and user level documentation. This individual serves as a system administrator for Raiser's Edge and other assigned auxiliary systems and manages the advancement ticketing system, including the distribution of assignments to other staff members.
A key responsibility is the design, development, and execution of reports and dashboards that utilize Raiser's Edge, Crystal Reports, Tableau, Excel, and Colgate's data warehouse. The design of these reports should convey a strong understanding of business processes related to fundraising and alumni engagement as well as the overall context of the University and its goals for the Third-Century.
The Assistant Director is an integral part of Colgate's advancement operations team, serving on the division's Data Governance Committee, and will be the primary point of contact for advancement and University colleagues on matters related to Raiser's Edge NXT, Crystal Reports, ImportOmatic, and other assigned platforms and tools.
- At least two years of experience as a power user for a relational database, CRM, reporting system, online software tool, or comparable platform.
- Demonstrated ability to independently analyze, troubleshoot, and solve system complications and issues.
- Demonstrated ability to translate technical information for end users and communicate successfully with non-technical users about their reporting and technical needs.
- Experience developing complex reports using data from multiple sources.
- Ability to independently understand and make use of analytical methodologies and techniques to provide useful information and reports.
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel, or a demonstrated aptitude to become an advanced Excel user.
- Ability to work independently, think strategically, and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Must be able to work collegially with diverse stakeholders.
- Experience with Blackbaud Raisers Edge, other Blackbaud products, Tableau, and/or Crystal Reports.
- Experience as a system administrator for a relational database, CRM, reporting system, online software tool, or comparable platform.
Bachelors degree or a combination of equivalent education and experience required.
This position provides for the opportunity to work remotely from CT, GA, MA, NJ, OH, RI, VA, PA and NY without relocation. Work requires collaboration with other team members during standard business hours and will be required to report to our Hamilton, NY campus for meetings and events. Remote arrangements such as this are reviewed annually and are based on performance.
Compensation for this position is commensurate with education and experience.
The range is: $55,345 - $57,000
Weekdays with occasional evenings and weekends.
Job Open Date:
Job Close Date:
Open Until Filled
Special Instructions Summary
It is the policy of Colgate University not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment on the basis of their race, color, creed, religion, age, sex, pregnancy, national origin, marital status, disability, protected Veterans status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, being or having been victims of domestic violence or stalking, familial status, or any other categories covered by law. Colgate is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Candidates from historically underrepresented groups, women, persons with disabilities, and protected veterans are encouraged to apply.
CAMPUS CRIME REPORTING AND STATISTICS
The Campus Safety Department will provide upon request a copy of Colgates Annual Security and Fire Safety Report. This report includes statistics as reported to the United States Department of Education for the previous three years concerning reported: 1. crimes that occurred on-campus; in certain off-campus buildings or property owned or controlled by Colgate University; and on public property within, or immediately adjacent to and accessible from, the campus and 2. fires that occurred in student housing facilities. The report also includes institutional policies concerning campus security and fire safety, such as policies concerning sexual assault, life safety systems, and other related matters. To obtain a copy, contact the Campus Safety Compliance Manager via e-mail at email@example.com. You may also access the report from the Campus Safety web page at: www.colgate.edu/offices/support/campussafety.
To view the full job posting and apply for this position, go to: https://careers.colgate.edu/postings/4733
Copyright 2022 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency