Gift Processing Assistant
Requisition Number: 2021S009Posting
Full Time/Part Time: Full Time
Division: Office of Advancement
Department: Advancement Operations
Responsible for processing gifts to the university. Accountable for timely and accurate processing of gifts to Colgate including entering and managing gift information in Banner, processing matching gifts, matching gifts to pledges, booking pledges, reconciling, and performing audits.
Responsible for effective management of all Institutional Advancement e-commerce transactions, including non-gift transactions.
- Must be an excellent data entry specialist with a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Must be able to handle confidential materials with sensitivity and discretion.
- Must be able to follow policy and procedures accurately and consistently.
- Experience with web-based applications.
- Must be able to meet deadlines.
- Must possess superior customer service skills with external and internal constituents.
- Must be capable of working collegially with a diverse group of students, faculty, staff, and visitors on a daily basis.
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills are required.
- Experience with the Raisers Edge database, Cybersource, and Blackbauds NetCommunities is a plus.
- Prior web accounting experience is also a plus.
- Associates degree plus a minimum of 1 year of data entry experience, or a combination of education and experience from which comparable skills are attained is required.
Job Open Date:
Job Close Date:
Open Until Filled
Special Instructions Summary
It is the policy of Colgate University not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment on the basis of their race, color, creed, religion, age, sex, pregnancy, national origin, marital status, disability, protected Veterans status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, being or having been victims of domestic violence or stalking, familial status, or any other categories covered by law. Colgate is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Candidates from historically underrepresented groups, women, persons with disabilities, and protected veterans are encouraged to apply.
CAMPUS CRIME REPORTING AND STATISTICS
The Campus Safety Department will provide upon request a copy of Colgates Annual Security and Fire Safety Report. This report includes statistics as reported to the United States Department of Education for the previous three years concerning reported: 1. crimes that occurred on-campus; in certain off-campus buildings or property owned or controlled by Colgate University; and on public property within, or immediately adjacent to and accessible from, the campus and 2. fires that occurred in student housing facilities. The report also includes institutional policies concerning campus security and fire safety, such as policies concerning sexual assault, life safety systems, and other related matters. To obtain a copy, contact the Campus Safety Compliance Manager via e-mail at email@example.com. You may also access the report from the Campus Safety web page at: www.colgate.edu/offices/support/campussafety.
To view the full job posting and apply for this position, go to: https://careers.colgate.edu/postings/3228
Copyright 2017 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency