Manager, Data Resources
Job No: 500447
Work Type: Regular
Location: Calabasas Campus
Categories: Advancement, Administrative/Office Support, Other
This Manager, Data Resources serves as the project manager and liaison between Advancement Services and the Pepperdine Fund (Pepperdine's Annual Giving Team) for all data, gifts, reporting and analytics relating to mass appeals. This position reports to the Director of Advancement Services and works closely with colleagues in Advancement and all frontline fundraisers.
- Online Giving: Maintain all giving pages on GradAdvance/crowdfunding platform. Serve as a project manager with GradAdvance to ensure workflow, reporting and gift processing needs are met. Work with all departments to ensure respective initiatives are available on the platform.
- Data Transfers and Processing: Facilitate the data exchanges for Pepperdine's telemarketing program. Work closely with the Manager of Data Acquisition and Integrity to manage data returns such as gift files, appeal responses, comments and bio/demo updates. Use Importomatic for mass importing and record matching.
- Reporting: Provide monthly reporting by major area and channel. Track annual giving related metrics around donor recruitment, retention, and upgrades.
- Data Segmentation: Work with the Pepperdine Fund to segment and code donor records for ongoing mass appeal projects. Upload mass appeals to donor records in Raiser's Edge for solicitation tracking.
- Gift Processing: In conjunction with Advancement's gift team, ensure all gifts are properly tracked to provide accurate metrics and engagement. Act as a resource for gift importing from mass appeals.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Uphold University mission through work performed.
The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Skills and Qualifications
Required: Excellent organizational skills; interpersonal, and project management skills; attention to detail and accuracy; creativity and problem-solving skills; Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with diverse constituencies, meet deadlines, be self-motivated, work independently, show flexibility, and adaptability to shifting priorities.
Familiarity with Blackbaud CRM, preferably Raiser's Edge NXT; Ability to administer online giving pages, experience with HTML helpful; Ability to query and analyze data, demonstrated experience working with large data sets and data segmentation; Demonstrated ability to compose and appropriately format correspondence and reports, preferably experience with Tableau.
Qualified individuals should be able to articulate a strong commitment to diversity, and have the ability to work effectively with individuals from different backgrounds.
Offers of employment are contingent upon successful completion of a criminal, education, and employment screening. Qualified individuals with criminal histories will be considered for employment in compliance with applicable laws.
This is a Regular, Nonexempt, 40 hour per week position.
Salary: Commensurate with experience.
To Apply: To apply, visit: http://jobs.pepperdine.edu/cw/en/job/500447/manager-data-resources.
Copyright 2022 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency